Friday, February 28, 2014

Wedding cards are so much fun!!

Hi All,

It's been a while since I last posted and since then things have changed.

This year I've decided to take some time off to concentrate on myself and my health, so with that being said I decided to take a step back from Stampin Up and resign as a Demonstrator.

I'm still a VERY big supporter of the Stampin Up (I couldn't leave I would be lost) so I still go to my up line Ann's Monthly stamp club, I think I'd be lost without the girls each month and our get together.

I started the year by being asked to make a wedding card this month for a great friend of mine Lisa. I had so much fun playing around with his card and loved the result I thought I'd share it with you.

I hope you all have a great crafting month...



 
Enjoy
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment