Friday, October 18, 2013

And the cards keep coming.

Hi All,

It's been a great month for crafting with 4 birthdays that I have had to make cards for.

The first and most important is my husbands, which was on the 3rd of this month. His Mother and I bought him an Xbox One, however because it's so new and hasn't been released yet, I decided to give him something to look at leading up to that date and created this (and I must say so myself) fantastic card...

 
 
The second card is for a Rugby mad! 8 year old. This was a little hard because I had to think outside the box and create something that looked close to a field. I think I pulled it off?

 
 
I've enjoyed creating cards this month, I have two more to create in the next week so come back soon and see my next blog post!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment