Monday, April 2, 2012

I Dig You!

Well it's been some time since I've posted, but now with my youngest on his way to kindy I have a spare 2 and a half extra hours three days a week, child free. And guess what? I'm stamping.... wahooooo 

 For my latest card I thought I would stick with the basic colors you’d see at school, plus I wanted to make the set "I Dig You" ($51.95 clear mount and $64.95 wood mounted) pop so I stamped the image on white card stock, and I'm surprised by the results.

Plus we have an exciting month with the launch of the New Autumn-Winter mini Catalogue and I have to say its jam packed with some REALLY exciting new product. 
Also this month we are holding our very first Stamp Camp for our stamp club members which Ann and I have been working hard to create some exciting projects for over 2 days. If you are interested in attending please let me or Ann know.


No comments:

Post a Comment