Sunday, September 11, 2011

What a busy month...

Well what a month Ive had, taking photos for rugby prize giving in between rugby games each weekend, looking after my 2 kids solo while my husband fly's all over the world. Then creating cards and attending Stampin Up days in between. I can finally post some cards.

The first card is from my swap for the Stampin Up Auckland Fun Day out in August. I really love the new Hostess set "Faith in Nature" but didn't want to distract from the great image so kept the card fairly simple in design. I used the new card stock Island Indigo, Pool Party along with So Saffron and Confetti White.

The second card I can't take any credit for it was created using the design from Teneale Williams. The reason I posted it was to show how creative this women is in her design. Mine doesn't compare to her's, but is a great example of how Stampin Up products don't necessarily need a stamped images to get your message across.

2 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are lovely Callena! I was sorry I didn't get one of your swaps though - just lovely!

    ReplyDelete