Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Scallop Square Toy


I have been playing with the new Scallop Square Bigz Die RRP $52.50 within the Summer Mini Catalogue and what fun I’ve been having. Along with having a class last night on making a Scallop Square bag (picture below) I have also created the Scallop Square Squeaky soft toy. I used black felt for the base material, then to accented each panel I used  red and green felt while creating different designs using the Big Shot Dies= Bigz Dies - Beautiful Butterflies RRP $52.50,Original Dies - Blossom Party RRP $40.95, Leaves #2 RRP $36.95 and Ovals RRP $36.95. Once all sides were completed I sewed them all except the last panel together, added the stuffing and squeaky unit then closed it up. Alternatively you could add a bell inside so the kids can shake it instead of squeezing it.
A big thanks goes out to Ann Wills for loaning me most of the dies for this creation!!

Scallop Square Squeaky Toy


_CLP6866
Tina’s Great Bag made at last nights class (the red one)
Don’t forget I will be holding a free class on Thursday 31st March at 7.30 to have a sneak peak at the new Autumn Winter Mini catalogue, bookings are essential!

No comments:

Post a Comment