Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Demonstrator Workshops!! Book with me now!!

Hi Everyone,

I am having one of two FIRST demonstration parties and would love for you to attend

I was first introduced to Stampin' Up! a year ago and well you could say I am officially hooked!!! so much so I thought it best to sell the product to help support my hobby, and what other job can you say is VERY enjoyable plus  being able to do it in your own time and have LOTS!! of fun..

Stampin’ Up! workshops are not considered a party but more of a workshop, so everyone who comes gets to make something to take home (no strings attached) and if you enjoy the party I can always host one at your house or by booking into one of my classes.

I will be holding my very first parties on Saturday 25th September and Sunday 26th September and would love for you to come along, and as a thank you for coming I will have the following available…

  • ·         A small gift to anyone that brings a friend
  • ·         Entry for a door prize drawn on the day
  • ·         A free "Make and Take"
  • ·         Everyone that attends will receive a 10% discount on the day (+ shipping & handling)
  • ·         Afternoon tea or supper

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An Invite For You

You have been invited to one of my very first Stampin’ Up! Demonstrations!

When:                  Saturday the 25th September at 1pm
or            Sunday the 26th September at 1pm
Where:                contact below for details
RSVP:                    By Thursday 23rd September please
Ph 836-9012
Mob 021 895-848 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              021 895-848      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Only 7 space available for each day so please let me know ASAP if you can attend before the all go

No comments:

Post a Comment